Well, I didn’t go overboard with ribbon, but did use 3 of my smaller pieces. This one was just fun to make. I’m using this for the Sketch With a Twist challenge on MFPSpeedyTV. I adjusted the sketch a bit, but it’s still there if you squint and twist your head.
- White layering weight card stock (Recollections)
- Seaside paper (Lasting Impressions)
- L981 Embossing Stencil and scuffer (Lasting Impressions)
- Always Time for Tea Die-namics and Stamp Set (My Favorite Things)
- 126 Aqua Sea Brush Marker (Marvy)
- Labels 10 (Spellbinders)
- Star eyelets (Recollections?)
- ribbons from various places
Thanks for spending some time with me today.