How fun, Teresa at Tickell Expressions selected me to receive the Liebster Blog Award. It is such an honor. Thank you so very much, Teresa! (Check out her blog as it is always full of fun ideas and really cute pets.)
“The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note.
Without further adieu, here’s what you do as a presenter of this award!
1) Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2) Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3) Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4) Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve.
5) Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
So, now it’s my turn to pay it forward. My picks for fellow bloggers with less than 200 followers, in no particular order, are as follows:
has a fun photography blog.
does some amazing creations with different types of mediums.
always does amazing work on cards and the add ons for cards.
has the most amazing vintage look to just about everything she does.
has a fresh look on what she does.
Check out what they have to offer, I bet you’ll find something you like!
Thanks for spending some time with me today!