My Favorite Things is having a contest for a guest designer with them for August. I’ve been thinking about what I wanted to do for about a week, now and this is what I came up with:
- Always Time for Tea Die-namics and Stamp Set (My Favorite Things)
- Signs of Autumn Stamp Set (Gina K. Designs)
- White 120lb Pure Luxury Base Weight Card (Gina K. Designs)
- Seaside paper (Lasting Impressions)
- Watermark Resist ink (Inkssentials)
- Aqua Shimmer Opaque Embossing Powder (Sparkle N Sprinkle)
- 126 Aqua Sea Brush Marker (Marvy)
- Fancy Tags (Spellbinder)
- Ribbon Bowtique (Michael’s)
I love the Always Time for Tea set from My Favorite Things. It has some fun sentiments, as well as the amazing dies. The only thing it is missing is a teacup stamp, hence my having to use one from another set. It is fun to use, as you’ve probably guessed since you’ve seen it several times since I got it a couple of weeks ago.
Thanks for spending some time with me today!