Here are a couple of cards I’ve made. The first is diagonal pockets, which I won’t even try to go into how to do. For that, check out Jane’s tutorial.
- Purple Card (Recollections)
- Papers (Cardmaker’s Icy Rainbow – Hot Off the Press)
- Ribbon (Celebrate It – Michaels)
However, Triple Stamping is something I’ve seen quite a bit, lately and wanted to share how to do as I found it intriguing.
- Green Card (Recollections)
- Ribbon (the Ribbon Boutique – Hobby Lobby)
- Rich Cocoa & Bamboo Leaves ink (Memento – Tsukineko)
- Pure Luxury 120lb Base Weight white card stock (Gina K. Designs)
- Hope Grows (illustrated by Theresa Momber – Gina K. Designs)
To do this one, you start with 3 neutral panels at 2 x 3-1/4″, 3 x 4-1/4″ and 4 x 5-1/4″. You also want three backing panels at 2-1/4 x 3-1/2″, 3-1/4 x 4-1/2″ and 4-1/4 x 5-1/2″ (which can be your card base). Now, take your neutral panels and put a tiny bit of adhesive in the center back of each and pat your finger on it until it is slightly sticky, but will come apart and put those together centered. Then, stamp your images onto all three layers at once. Take those layers apart and mount them on the backing panels. You can put something around one or more of the panels, if you want. It is such a cool look.
My son things this should only have two layers as the third seems a bit much. He pointed out that I blinded one of the owls. I, however, really like it.
Thanks for spending some time with me today!
Don’t forget to come back for the CardMaker Magazine CardSwap Blog Hop tomorrow morning!