The challenge at CardSwap this week was to make Christmas tags. So, I went to Pinterest to find some ideas and saw this set of adorable tags. Unfortunately, the pin was blocked as it led to bad content. I’m eventually going to post a “how-to” on making the bottom tags as they were super easy and cute.
This beach card was done for a beach challenge at MFP Speedy TV and a color challenge at Stamp TV this week. The palm trees are supposed to be shadows on the sand. I tried it with gray, this color and a darker brown and this looked the most like a shadow.
- Inkadinkado – Summer Assorted Mini (palm tree)
- Gina K. – Gifts from the Sea (star fish)
- MFP Heinrich Collection – Mother’s Magnolias (sentiment)
- Sakura – Glaze pen in clear and white (for the waves)
- Memento – Sweet Plum and Desert Sand
- Lasting Impressions – B266 (for waves)
- Assorted papers
I have some other cards I am working on, but right now, I am off to meet a friend and paint my nails. I paint my nails maybe once a year, so this should be interesting. Thanks for spending some time with me today! Now, go out and enjoy the rest of your day.