This is being entered in various challenges this week. It follows the sketch challenge for My Favorite Things, I did the technique challenge on MFPSpeedyTV, the Vintage/Shabby Chic challenge on StampTV, as well as the red challenge on CardSwap.
This is about as vintage/shabby chic as I can get. Hey, it includes both lace and trim with a flower. The technique was to use a blender pen and chalk to “paint” an image. My bird was done with bright red chalk, yellow and orange. I’m glad I tried this technique, but it’s not one I plan to use again as my bird looks very washed out and not too red.
- Die-namics Contempo Cage (My Favorite Things)
- Winter Crocus (Mark’s Finest Papers Heinrich Collection)
- Rhubarb Stalk ink (Memento)
- Floral Burst Cut-Fold-Tuck (Spellbinders)
- Assorted chalk, papers, lace and trim
Thanks for spending some time with me today!