There is a challenge at ScrapZee this week to make a Sunshine Mail card for a child. The challenge for MFP SpeedyTV Friends of StampTV this week was to make a card with banners or tags. I don’t usually do that, but gave it a try. Wasn’t sure what to put on the flags, so just left the color.
- Celebrate In Style stamp set (Gina K.)
- Grape Jelly ink (Memento)
- Parisian Garden patterned paper (Gina K.)
- Stardust Glitter Pens in purple and silver (Sakura)
- Rhinestones and ribbon (?)
- Banner Basics Two (Spellbinders)
This is pretty basic. I just stamped the skirt part of the image on the patterned paper 3 times and then cut it out, folded the pieces in half and adhered together, then to the base image to give it some dimension. I traced around the image with the Stardust pens to give it some fun shine. On the image piece, I went around the outside with the Grape Jelly ink pad to make it stand out a bit. The inside just has “Smile” in a fun font. I’ll write the message just before I send it.
Thanks for spending some time with me today!