Here is a birthday card I made today using a bit of distressing to de-stress before the holidays are upon us. Wow, is it really only 2 weeks until Thanksgiving?
- Peacock and patterned papers (PaperSource)
- Light blue paper (Bazzil)
- White card stock is Georgia Pacific Image Plus
- Gold embossing powder (Recollections)
- Various Verses and Follow Your Dreams stamp sets (Gina K.)
- Ribbon (Michael’s)
- Petals embossing folder (Crafts-Too)
- Classic Ovals LG, Lacey Ovals and Foliage (Spellbinders)
- Advanced Tape Glider and Mounting Tape (Scotch)
The long strip of paper was torn before I embossed it. The peacock (teal), light blue and patterned paper ovals were all cut with the Lacey Ovals die and then trimmed with scissors. I did a bit of scuffing around the ovals using some fine sandpaper to distress a bit. This was done for the Friends of Speedy TV challenge on MFP SpeedyTV.
Thanks for spending some time with me.