Well, the Christmas cards went out in yesterday’s mail. The post person was a bit flabbergasted. She said she couldn’t believe how people could get them out so early (mine weren’t the first she had picked up in the day). I told her the day after Thanksgiving was the goal each year. Had Thanksgiving not been later this year, they might not have been finished.
Anyway, as Christmas cards are done and gone (except for the work ones), I started working on winter birthday cards this week.
This first one is for the Simple Salutations challenge this week to use embossing, either dry or heat. I used a snowflake embossing folder.
- Snow One Like You (Gina K)
- Tuxedo Black and Bahama Blue ink (Memento)
- Distress Ink Markers (Ranger)
This one is for the Friends of SpeedyTV challenge this week which was anything. As there was a color challenge at ScrapZee to make a card with blue, I made a blue card.
- Present stamps were from various $1 bin stamps.
- Sentiment stamp is from a Gina K. set, but I don’t recall which one.
- Bahama Blue ink (Memento)
- Ribbon (Michael’s)
Thanks for spending some time with me today. If all goes well, I’ll share my peanut butter cookie recipe with you tomorrow.