Went a little wild with colors and trying something new this week.
This first card was inspired by one of the pictures for the SpeedyTV Inspiration challenge this week. I also tried a new technique that was challenged on the Wednesday challenge at ScrapZee, to emboss vellum and then color it. This is what I came up with:
- Denim Dots paper (Lasting Impressions)
- Embossing Folder (Sizzix)
- Vellum Writer pens (EK Success)
- Vellum Adhesive Runner (Therm-o-web)
This next card was for the SpeedyTV Color Challenge to use bright colors. I also am using it for the StampTV challenge of making a CAS card. Now, I had an idea of what I wanted with this card and which stamp set I wanted to use, but didn’t have time to make it, yesterday. So, got up a few minutes early and got it made and posted before leaving for church this morning. Whew!
- Birthday Hoot stamp set (Gina K)
- Ribbon (AC-purchased for me from Target by my niece)
- Moonlight GellyRoll pens (Sakura)
- Adhesive (Scotch ATG)
Thanks for spending some time with me today! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
I’m going to spend the rest of mine making some vinyl name plates for my husband and my new phones (still pay by the minute, but much cooler phones) and cleaning the house so I can go to the zoo with my mom on Tuesday. Yeah!