Here are two cards I made today for some friends.
- Ivory Heavy Base Weight card stock (Gina K)
- Turquoise Sea card stock (Gina K)
- Follow Your Dreams stamp set (Gina K)
- Irish Spring embossing powder (Sprinkle n’ Sparkle)
- Fun Fiber Adornments (EK Success)
- Modern Mosaic embossing folder (Stampin Up)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Broken China distress ink (Ranger)
I found out last night that today is a friend’s birthday, so I had to make her a card. It will be late, as I won’t see her until Wednesday evening, but I’m sure she’ll understand. This one is also being used for the MFP SpeedyTV Friends of SpeedyTV challenge.
- Passionate Pink card stock (Gina K)
- Lovely Lavender card stock (Gina K)
- Jelly Bean Green card stock (Gina K)
- White Heavy Base Weight card stock (Gina K)
- Stately Flowers 3 stamp set (Gina K)
- Grape Jelly ink (Memento)
- Clear Embossing Powder (Recollections)
- Green colored pencil (Koh-i-Nor)
For this one, I embossed the flowers, then painted a LOT of bleach on the edges of the flowers to lighten them. Unfortunately, as much as my bleach smells, it seems to have lost its bleaching ability. You can see a bit of fading on the Passionate Pink paper, but it seems to have darkened it a bit on the Lovely Lavender paper. Oh well, I still think it looks pretty good. This one is for the MFP SpeedyTV Sketch With A Twist challenge.
Now, to get them written and ready to go.
Thanks for spending some time with me! Have a great rest of the week.