MFT has an interesting sketch challenge up for this week:
They also have a nice color challenge up:
So, I thought it would be fun to play with both.
The elephant really is a dark gray, but the purple shows through the acetate a bit more than anticipated. I was pleasantly surprised at how well alcohol markers worked on acetate.
For this I used:
- Picket Fence Funky Leaves Stencil
- Pixie Spray
- Ranger Distress Oxide ink in Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac
- Blending brushes
- Versamark Ink
- Ranger Black Super Fine Detail embossing powder
- Hot Off The Press Heat Resistant Acetate
- Marvy Heat Tool
- Chantilly Cream card
- White card
- MFT Sweetest Safari Set 1
Had a lot of fun making this card. I finally figured out how to make my Pixie Spray work right. Don’t follow the instructions, use it about 3 inches above the stencils.
I’m excited to use another stencil I sprayed with Pixie Spray and try it with something new. Ideas are brewing, now to find time to try them.
Thank you for spending some of your valuable time with me today! Have a wonderful week!