MFT’s current color challenge is the following:
I thought these were interesting colors. Now, I have Fire Coral in ink, but not in card, so had to improvise with that one. But I smeared some ink on a piece of white paper and found the closest card I could.
I cut strips of all the card, except for the kraft, some wide, some narrow and made a couple of backgrounds. I thought the floating letters would be good on the thin stripes and the wider stripes would look good behind the cut outs. Found a bit of “bling” to match, then used shimmer pen over the floating letters. I like how they both turned out. As I used the positive and negative of the one die, it worked to show them together.
See, Camp Create has gotten me creating again. That’s a good thing.
Thanks for spending some of your valuable time with me today!